WHO DAT TIME!
Football begins tonight! As good as pinstripes look, I have been itching for months for this day to come. I completed two fantasy drafts to ensure that I am fully engaged each Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Check out the list I posted in March about Top 5 Sports Bars [to Watch March Madness] for detailed reviews of some of the bars on this list. I am not dwelling on the ambiance of each New Orleans Sports Bar because…who really cares? Read here for where to go tonight and Sunday, and for the rest of the football season. The boys of fall are back!
Favorite New Orleans Sports Bars
- Finnegan’s Easy: 717 St Peter St New Orleans, LA 70116
- Rusty Nail: 1100 Constance St New Orleans, LA 70130
- The Bulldog: Uptown: 3236 Magazine St New Orleans, LA 70115
and MidCity: 5135 Canal Blvd New Orleans, LA 70124
- Walk-Ons: 1009 Poydras St New Orleans, LA 70112
- J & J’s Sports Lounge: 800 France St New Orleans, LA 70117
- Bruno’s: 7538 Maple St New Orleans, LA 70118
- Lucy’s [Retired Surfer's Bar]: 701 Tchoupitoulas St New Orleans, LA 70130
- Finn McCool’s: 3701 Banks St New Orleans, LA 70119
- Cooter Browns: 509 S Carrollton Ave New Orleans, LA 70118
- Tracey’s: 2604 Magazine St New Orleans, LA 70130
- Mellow Mushroom: 8227 Oak St New Orleans, LA 70118
- Happys: 1009 Poydras St New Orleans, LA 70112
- NEW ONE for the list: Ale on Oak St.
- NEW ONE for the list: Redd’s on Maple St. Free food too!